[U-Boot-Users] error while compilation in u-boot-0.4.5

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 8 12:12:13 CEST 2003

Hello,

in message <F509E6111989D311B63700805FA761DA06F9928C at dbde01.itg.ti.com> you wrote:

> 	we downloaded u-boot-0.4.5.tar.bz2 ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot.
> When we try to compile this for our board (omap1510inn) it gives me error
> like this.

Can you please try out if the attached patch fixes the problem?

> The same error is reported even for smdk2410 also.

I cannot reproduce this problem for the smdk2410 board, nor  for  any
other  PowerPC,  ARM or MIPS board (I don't have a x86 environment to
test).

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Ernest asks Frank how long he has been working for the company.
        "Ever since they threatened to fire me."