[U-Boot-Users] what is wrong when calloc return bogus?

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Fri Aug 15 22:22:44 CEST 2003

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 09:50:56PM +0200, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> If the PXA is broken, then it should be fixed, but NOT by  making  it
> like  the  other  ARM boards which are (IMHO) broken by design. [It's
> just that we didn't have enough free resources (or volunteers???)  to
> fix the ARM memory layout.]

Same problem here - this is on my schedule for quite some time,
especially as my PXA implementations already follow the README design
(which requires the -ptx patches to make them work, which is bad), but
there's absolutely no time for non-payed work at the moment... :-(

Robert
     Hornemannstraße 12,  31137 Hildesheim, Germany
    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4