[U-Boot-Users] hang up after start_here

Laurent Mohin laurent.mohin at acterna.com
Tue Aug 19 11:41:35 CEST 2003

Franck,

No it's an IBM 405GPr processor which includes a SDRAM controller instead
of the UPM of the MPC8XX.
The mode and CAS latency of my SDRAM IC's are set by the controller
itself. Once enabled, it performs an initalization procedure including
issuing the mode register write command to each bank.

By the way, what is the easiest way to turn MMU and caches OFF?

Laurent

"Frank Robbins" <Frank.Robbins at Analogue-Micro.com>
19/08/03 11:24