[U-Boot-Users] i2c for mpc107 bridge

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Aug 30 00:12:56 CEST 2003

Dear Gleb,

in message <20030828123944.GA10453 at nbase.co.il> you wrote:

> > Can you please submit this as a proper patch? See  the  corresponding
> > section in the README for instructions.
> >
> No problem.
>
> Attached patch is against u-boot-0.4.0. I can't download CVS download is to slow.
> I hope it will apply.

It does not, but I'm willing to fix this (if you  cannot  or  do  not
want  to  prepare a patch against a never version). If the public CVS
server is too slow please remember that  nightly  CVS  snapshots  are
available for FTP.

Main problem: can you please add a GPL header to your new  files  and
resubmit the patch?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
One difference between a man and a machine is that a machine is quiet
when well oiled.