[U-Boot-Users] Cygwin compile problems

Bruce Boettjer bruceb at momenco.com
Fri Dec 5 01:59:10 CET 2003

Stupid noob question of the day.

I am trying to compile u-boot (latest dist) with powerpc-eabi-  on a
i686-cygwin machine.  I see that patches were posted for previous revs of
u-boot, but they are inaccessable to me from sourceforge.  It looks like the
patch needed is the same as before, as img2srec.o complains in the following
manner on make all:

Make[1]: *** No rule to make target
'/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.3.1/include/stddef.h', needed by
'img2srec.o'.  Stop.

To me, this looks like the wrong header file is getting pointed to, as my
powerpc-eabi stuff is in a different directory

Please help!  Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Bruce Boettjer

Sr Hardware Design Engineer