[U-Boot-Users] porting u-boot to coldfire 5272

Josef Baumgartner josef.baumgartner at telex.de
Thu Dec 18 08:23:26 CET 2003

Hi,

I know there were some questions about the coldfire port of u-boot some time
ago, but I can't find the archive of the mailing list at the moment!

I used the patches of Bernhard Kuhn to get u-boot 0.4.0 working for our
MCF5272 board. Now I started porting u-boot 1.0.0 for the coldfire. My port
will remove the need to use colilo for the first stage of the boot process.
Beside our own custom board I have a Motorola M5272C3 to port and test
the booter. I hope to have some code available in january.

Regards,

Josef Baumgartner