[U-Boot-Users] Hi, I am a new

liang a lei liangalei at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Wed Dec 24 19:05:18 CET 2003

hi, all:

Happy Christmas. On this I start my step to U-Boot, -- it's very lucky ?:-),
:-S

I have installed Cygwin on Win2000, and U-Boot source, and have a overlook
to README, then I type my first command to U-Boot ---- just for a test
  $ make ep7312_config
  rm -f include/config.h include/config.mk
  Configuring for ep7312 board...

  $ (No more information to be displayed anymore?)
Is it wrong?

And I don't understand ".mk" file exists at top-level "eg. arm_config.mk",
what it be used?

Do I need to download cross-compiler for arm7?

Any good paper of "Compiling U-Boot" dedicated for arm CPU (like ep7312,
lurk, etc.) (I am trying to port U-Boot for s3c44b0II chip)?

thanks

Liang Alei