[U-Boot-Users] Hi, I am a new

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Dec 24 23:51:26 CET 2003

In message <8039970AF146314597457D3B51A68B382E0456 at cossmgmbx02.email.corp.tld>
Gerald VanBaren wrote:

> * Everything you need except the OS is available from the www.denx.de web

Except the OS? Of course you can find the OS (Linux for PowerPC,  ARM
and MIPS) on our CVS server, too.

>  Supported operating systems (note Cygwin is not listed):

[And never will be.]

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Pardon me for breathing, which I never do anyway so I don't know why
I bother to say it, oh God, I'm so depressed. Here's another of those
self-satisfied doors. Life! Don't talk to me about life."
                                        - Marvin the Paranoid Android