[U-Boot-Users] OMAP1510 Innovator kit booting questions

Woodruff, Richard r-woodruff2 at ti.com
Sat Dec 27 15:25:06 CET 2003

In cpu/arm925/interrupts.c.  Remove the hard coded delay loops which are
wrapped with INNOVATOROMAP1510.  This enables the code which will use ARM
timers (which are driven by the 12MHz reference / by a factor in the header
file).  This should provide constant time irrespective to your cpu dpll
speed.  This is what I use in (though not with innovator).

This will fix some problems, and it "might" fix your problem.  It will
probably make your boot speed correct, but it still sounds like some clock
is not set properly.  I have a bit more fixed up dpll setup code which I
will get around to sending in sometime.

Regards,

Richard W.