[U-Boot-Users] FW: Trying to program u-boot into flash using BDI2000

brian.auld at adic.com brian.auld at adic.com
Sat Feb 1 00:14:18 CET 2003

I just switched to our second ebony and it worked. I was holding off using
that box as we already had a functional VxWorks bootrom on it. Given that
they appeared to be no clear answers, I figured it was worth swapping to see
what would happen.

... and it passed. Woohoo.

Sorry for red herring.

--Brian