[U-Boot-Users] TR: Problem with elf format.

Christophe.LINDHEIMER at fr.thalesgroup.com Christophe.LINDHEIMER at fr.thalesgroup.com
Fri Feb 7 15:12:19 CET 2003

 Hi.

 I have just builded a new version of U-Boot.

 To download it into the RAM of my board I use a BDM Hp with
 SDS Hp8xx Tool.
 I know I should use a BDI2000 but I am waiting for money from
 my chief :-))

 SDS first convert the elf file into a .out file ( special SDS
 internal format ... )
 It uses a command "fromelf", but this command crashes with the
 following error :

 fromelf:interrupts.c:internal:s_offset - 0x1c6

 Not really clear...
 Any idea ???

 If anyone using a BDI2000 and is ready to try my u-boot I can send it,
because I would like to know if there is a problem with SDS or  with my file
 The target is 860.

 Thanks.