[U-Boot-Users] SDRAM init, and Chip Selects

Jerry Walden jwalden at digitalatlantic.com
Wed Feb 12 16:11:09 CET 2003

Thanks for the response Laurent -

I have customized the routine that initialized the SDRAM - I do
not have a DIMM on my board, or an inventory EEPROM, so I have done
my best to initialize the SDRAM from various app notes, and ppc books -

I still get the symptom where Chip Selects are not being asserted (from
the 405GPr) during a write cycle, and I was hoping that someone else might
have a similar setup to my board, and may have come accross the same
problem.

Thanks
Jerry