[U-Boot-Users] RE: PCI bus/bridge mis-configuration

Brendan Beahan bbeahan at auspace.com.au
Fri Feb 14 01:05:04 CET 2003

I don't think the problem is present in the uboot-0.2.0 code.

I think my vendor extended the pciauto_setup_bars() function in ppcboot-1.1.6 to setup expansion ROM space as well as BARs.  This change introduced the bug which led to pci bus misconfiguration.
I've checked the code for uboot 0.2.0, and the equivalent function pciauto_setup_device() seems to deal with BARs only, not expansion ROM space, so I wouldn't expect similar problems with uboot.

Cheers,

Brendan Beahan
Senior Communications Engineer
AUSPACE Limited
Innovation House
First Ave, Technology Park
Mawson Lakes SA 5095
Australia
Tel +61 8 8260 8225
Fax +61 8 8260 8226
Web www.auspace.com.au

This email is for the intended addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the e-mail.
Nothing in this email shall bind Auspace Limited in any contract or obligation.