[U-Boot-Users] Accessing environment from linux?

Goddeeris Frederic Frederic.Goddeeris at siemens.com
Fri Feb 14 10:35:24 CET 2003

Hi,

Some time ago (a year?) I downloaded SELF and found some busybox applets for
manipulating the environment variables. Recently I have been looking to find
perhaps a more recent version, but I had the impression it was no longer
included. Why, I thought it is a clean solution?

I am using the "redundant environment variables" feature and adapted the
busybox applets I found before. It works fine but there was no real clean
way to introduce the feature in the existing code and it should be reworked.
Anybody interested?

Regards,

Frédéric Goddeeris
Siemens ATEA - Departement IC OT D H
Atealaan 34, B-2200 Herentals
Tel. +32(0)14/25.39.17 Fax. +32(0)14/25.35.45
E-Mail mailto:Frederic.Goddeeris at Siemens.Atea.be
Web: <<http://www.siemens.be/icn>> OTN: <<http://www.otn.be>>