[U-Boot-Users] 405Gpr

Jerry Walden jwalden at digitalatlantic.com
Fri Feb 28 21:32:38 CET 2003

>Make it fit into the existing IDE interface.

This seems to simple - I think I need to

1) place the CompactFlash device in "True IDE Mode"
2) define CFG_CMD_IDE
3) define CFG_ATA_DATA_OFFSET, CFG_ATA_REG_OFFSET, CFG_ATA_ALT_OFFSET

Then if I have studied the code enough - it looks like that is all I
need - is there anything obvious that I left out?

Jerry