[U-Boot-Users] RE: Any MV-64360 u-boot work in progress?

Don Easton dhe at omnibyte.com
Tue Jan 21 17:53:52 CET 2003

I'm new here also. I'm currently working on a PPCboot port to a
Motorola 7455 based VME board we have.

We are also working on a board that has the MV64360. Should have
prototypes in mid-February. I haven't had time to look at it yet,
but the HW guys told me there were drivers available for both VxWorks
and Linux.

Don Easton
Concurrent Technologies