[U-Boot-Users] Mips support

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jan 30 09:12:45 CET 2003

In message <20030123185646.57256.qmail at web13803.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:
> Any plans to support the mips processor..

We have a port in the works, and U-Boot is more or less running on  a
MIPS  4Kc board. The major missing thing is that we did not implement
boot support for Linux yet, as  we're  just  porting  Linux  to  this
board,  and we need a working kernel to test the bootm features (kind
of chicken and egg problem).

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not cer-
tain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer  to  reality.
                                                   -- Albert Einstein