[U-Boot-Users] Flash Sector size information

Brian S. Park brian at corelis.com
Tue Jul 1 02:42:51 CEST 2003

Hi all,
Can some one point me to where u-boot get sector information for non-CFI
flashes in the code?
I'm trying to use AM29LV320DT with the IBM walnut based board. When I
changed the code so that it recognizes the flash, it came up with sector
information that is not correct.

Also, this particular part has different size sectors for erase/program and
protection. Would this be a problem with u-Boot?

Thank you.

Brian S. Park  brian at corelis.com  (562) 926-6727 x143
Everything we do helps our customers get to market
FASTER with HIGHER quality and LOWER cost