[U-Boot-Users] I2c read: failed 4

Dhanuka, Anupam APD at dolby.com
Tue Jul 1 18:12:46 CEST 2003

Hi

I have the IBM ebony reference board for the PPC440GP processor. I am
using u-boot as the boot loader for linux. Upon reset, u-boot gives the
following message (along with the other messages):

I2c read: failed 4

What does this mean and how does it affect the booting process.

Thanks

Anupam

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.