[U-Boot-Users] Re: Problems with cvs-access

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jul 3 19:04:07 CEST 2003

Dear Juergen,

in message <OF2C7F932A.450ECC64-ONC1256D58.00532B9B at phytec.de> you wrote:

> i've tried to get the latest version of u-boot via cvs..
> It seems that there is a lock file #cvs.lock in the directory
> u-boot/board/eltec
>
> Can you check this ?

I can confirm the problem, but I cannot  help  it.  Please  submit  a
support request to SourceForge.

> I've also tried to get the latest tarball. But the tarball is from
> Monday...
> I thought the tarball should be generated every night.

It _should_ get generated each night. But it seems SF  is  hopelessly
overloaded.  Please complain about the problems to SF. If more people
complain they might start doing something.

Sorry...

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Superior ability breeds superior ambition.
	-- Spock, "Space Seed", stardate 3141.9