[U-Boot-Users] Re: Problems with cvs-access

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jul 6 18:40:24 CEST 2003

In message <1057318093.3430.71.camel at spawn> you wrote:

> One thing would be to switch over to http://savannah.gnu.org/
> It is very similar to sf.net.

Well, there alre several alternatives if we consider such  a  switch.
But I still hope that SF will recover to a usable level.

> Personally I would not complain going to http://bkbits.net/ and using
> bitkeeper. I think it works really well for the kernel. And more or less

It may work well, but there are other (and free!) alternatives if you
are not satisfied with CVS.

> anyone doing work on u-boot already use it. There are bk->cvs gateway
> for the few who won't for "religious" reasons.

This is is not religious. This is highly political.

My personal opinion is: only over my dead body.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"He only drinks when he gets depressed." "Why does he get depressed?"
"Sometimes it's because he hasn't had a drink."
                                     - Terry Pratchett, _Men at Arms_