[U-Boot-Users] H/W breakpoint

Dhanuka, Anupam APD at dolby.com
Fri Jul 11 19:35:29 CEST 2003

Hi there

I have made a few changes to u-boot to suit my target requirements. I am
trying to debug the code using Abatron BDI h/w debugger. I am unable to
stop the target through h/w breakpoints (the target doesn't stop at the
address that I provide). Does u-boot disable h/w debugging support (by
clearing the Debug Enable bit in some register)? My target is PPC440GP
on the EBONY reference board.

Thanks

Anupam

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.