[U-Boot-Users] (no subject)

C Doyle cdoyle35 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 19:52:14 CEST 2003

Hello all,
Ive been trying to compile u-boot0.4 for the mpc8266ads board. I am using
the hardhat ppc-cross compiler and am coming across problems with the
compilation. First of all make fails at a bootp error which can be fixed by
placing parenthesis around the #define. It next fails in the examples folder
where I think it is trying the hello_world.bin & others and this can be
fixed by doing a chmod on each of the examples it fails on. Just wondering
if anyone is coming across the same problems and if any official fixes are
available for this? After I change these the project compiles ok.
Cheers