[U-Boot-Users] Relocation on MPC852T AdderII

Raghu raghu_dk at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 15:26:03 CEST 2003

Hi,

Working on u-boot for AdderII ( MPC852T ) I am able to
get SMC1 up ( CPU_CLK  issue ).

Now the code is copied into RAM and is executing from
RAM.

But it is not able to branch to func "board_init_r"
I have confirmed using BDI2000 the the code for
"board_init_r" is actually present at that RAM
location.

The branch is done in func "clear_bss"
cpu/mpc8xx/start.S file.

But the PC always jumps to "trap_init" function. I am
using the "u-boot.lds" file from FADS board.

I have attached the assembly listing and dump from
BDI.

Regards,
Raghu.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com