[U-Boot-Users] mpc8245 Portx BAT setting...

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jul 31 09:18:57 CEST 2003

In message <006201c3572d$40113440$6d4ba8c0 at alb.sub.de> you wrote:

> I cannot help you with your problem. But I can give some advice:

This is indeed excellent advice.

> Most users on this list seem not to be able to read encoded e-mail. Please
> try to send plain ASCII (latin) TEXT e-mails to the
> list.

It is not primarily a question of being able to or not.

HTML and especially base64 encoded email is bad because:

* it is not searchable in the archievs
* it is not "grep"able in local archives
* it wastes bandwidht

I routinely ignore HTML and especially base64 encoded email.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Q: How do you spell "onomatopoeia"?
A: The way it sounds.