[U-Boot-Users] Ethernet support for FADS823 board..

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jun 4 11:58:11 CEST 2003

In message <001801c32ad8$885f5f00$6706a8c0 at SPLENDOR> you wrote:

> I work with a FADS823 board. I use u-boot as my bootloader,I downloaded
> the ppc kernel from Montavista using rsync. I compiled my kernel with
> minimal configurations .It boots and works well on board.
> Now that I am trying to add more features like Ethernet support etc
> etc..
> I understand that in our board (FADS823) the Ethernet is on SCC2.When I
> configure my kernel for the same in CPM iOptions, it gives me the
> following error,

Seems your Linux kernel configuration is broken,  and/or  your  Linux
kernel source does not really support your hardware configuration.

In any case, such a question is off topic on u-boot-users

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I can type faster than I can move a  mouse,  so  I  find  menu-driven
drawing packages time consuming and frustrating.      - W. R. Stevens