[U-Boot-Users] Regarding the SEARCH_DIR() option in .lds file

Dheeraj Kaushik dheer_kaushik at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 12:58:31 CEST 2003

Dear Friends,
 I am new to bootloaders and related stuff,please bear
with me if i am asking a very simple question.
 I am using MBX860 board,while going through the board
directory ie. for my boarch.I saw following lines in
the u-boot.lds file.
SEARCH_DIR(/lib); SEARCH_DIR(/usr/lib);
SEARCH_DIR(/usr/local/lib);
SEARCH_DIR(/usr/local/powerpc-any-elf/lib);
 well i am using the Embedded Linux Development Kit
from
 www.denx.de with installation path as /opt/eldk.I
want to know that here in this .lds file(in
SEARCH_DIR()) do i need to mention the path for the
/lib,/include for the cross tools that i am using on
my platform.
 Thanks in advance.
Best Regards

Dheeraj Kaushik