[U-Boot-Users] Kermit + minicom + u-boot

Woodruff, Richard r-woodruff2 at ti.com
Sat Jun 7 02:24:19 CEST 2003

Is there any problem using this combination for serial downloads into
u-boot.  I've not had much luck.  I was mildly surprised that the "Building
Embedded Linux Systems Book" by Yaghmour, singled out minicom as not working
well with u-boot.  Minicom has been around so long that I thought it would
just work......that and when you check your minicom log it just calls
/usr/bin/kermit anyway.

Any suggestions for what is bet to use?  cu,seyon, c-kermit directly,
g-kermit ...

Thanks,

Richard W.