[U-Boot-Users] Serial console on AT91RM9200DK???

Nicolas Lacressonnière nlacressonniere at atmel.fr
Wed Jun 11 11:08:01 CEST 2003

Hi Steven,

The serial configuration flag CONFIG_SERIAL3 is useless for the AT91RM9200DK
board. It is only used by the smdk boards. It should have been removed from
the configuration file.

The AT91RM9200 U-Boot version uses effectively the Serial Debug Port.

We are going to submit a patch correcting that mistake among other things
and adding DataFlash support.

I hope this helps.

Nicolas.
Nicolas Lacressonniere