[U-Boot-Users] bootp/dhcp

Gupta, Kshitij kshitij at ti.com
Wed Jun 11 17:10:00 CEST 2003

hi,
	Can we send the bootp/dhcp requests over a LAN (which already has a
DHCP) with u-boot.  Since when I read the description of u-boot in the book
"Building Embedded Linux systems" ,   it explains that I should connect my
board to a standalone linux machine using a crosscable and then I must
configure the DHCP and TFTP services.
But instead what I am planning to do is that if I connect my board to a
corporate LAN then it can get an IP address from a DHCP server.
Has anyone done this before with u-boot???
regards
-kshitij