[U-Boot-Users] smc 9111 driver

Robert Schwebel robert at schwebel.de
Mon Jun 16 10:27:29 CEST 2003

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 01:48:34PM +0530, Gupta, Kshitij wrote:
> I am facing a very unique problem with smc9111 driver.  I am able to
> send packets over the wire and I am able to receive all broadcast
> packets. But I am able to receive only broadcast packets.  If any
> packet with destination as my MAC address I am not able to see it.
> Has anyone else seen this problem before ??

Which version of U-Boot did you use? There have been some bugs with the
SMSC driver recently. On our homepage you'll find our latest -ptx
patches which have the fixes. Or use the current U-Boot CVS which should
also be fine.

Robert
   Braunschweiger Str. 79,  31134 Hildesheim, Germany
    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4