[U-Boot-Users] Return convention for eth_init() ?

Woodruff, Richard r-woodruff2 at ti.com
Thu Jun 19 17:35:45 CEST 2003

Hi,

Is there any "correct" convention for the value eth_init() is supposed to
return?  grep'ing/cscop'ing the code seems to indicate that there
isn't.....what should it be.... if there is no consistent return then
perhaps it should be changed to return a void.   Being silly, I checked for
errors and tried to report them back, unfortunately none of the upstream
users check for errors.  Thankfully, the control^c now works for me.

Regards,

Richard W.