[U-Boot-Users] SPI + SCC problem

Yigit Can yigit.can at karel.com.tr
Fri Jun 27 15:45:32 CEST 2003

Hello,

I have a problem with TQM850L module + starter kit

I am using an SPI driver with Tqm862L board and it works  fine
this board (tqm862 ) is configured as SCC1 ethernet

but when I use the SPI driver with Tqm850L (configured as SCC2 by default ) it does not receive any byte. The problem i found is the SCC controllers
when i select SCC1 from make menu screen my driver works but ethernet fails.
I must use ethernet for my applications.

I have tried the simple driver coming from eldk and it fails too.

is there any way to use both with TQM 850L module ?

Thanks for your help.

Yigit Can