[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot-0.4.0 released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jun 27 16:05:15 CEST 2003

In message <903E17B6FF22A24C96B4E28C2C0214D73D78B7 at sr-bng-exc01.int.tsbu.NET> you wrote:

>     I am trying to retrieve the code from the cvs with the tag
> "U-Boot-0_4_0" but this is what I got
>
> cvs [server aborted]: no such tag U-Boot-0_4_0
>
> what am i missing????

It seems SF has major problems with their CVS servers; I  think  they
are  running  anonymous CVS from some backup servers which are N days
behind.

Sorry, there is nothing I can do (or can I?).

Feel free to complain at SF!

In the meantime, you can download the tarball from our FTP server.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
A committee is a life form with six or more legs and no brain.
                              -- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough For Love"