[U-Boot-Users] Ethernet Address

Dhanuka, Anupam APD at dolby.com
Sat Jun 28 04:02:01 CEST 2003

Hi

When I first started up my board (ebony) with u-boot, I set the Ethernet
address incorrectly. Instead of using the colon format
(00:04:ac:e3:1c:4c) I entered the hex values all together(0004ace31c4c).
So I think now the Ethernet address environment variable is permanently
wrong. When I use the command bdi it says ethhaddr = 4c:00:00:00:00:00.
Is there a way to fix this, may be by using the JTAG hardware debugger
or something?

Please help.

Anupam

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.