[U-Boot-Users] MPCFADS860T -- any active uboot developers?

Nye Liu nyet at mrv.com
Thu May 1 02:47:17 CEST 2003

I have u-boot up and running on a MPC860T-FADS eval board, but it
is extremely unstable... are there active FADS developers using
this board currently?

Also, Wolfgang, I have one or two minor patches for this board, but I'm
not sure if the differences are intentional. One of the patches adds a
FLASH_ internal define to flash.h; last time I did this (in ppc-boot)
you indicated not to add any more of those.. what is the policy for
adding those in u-boot?

--
Nye Liu
nliu at mrv.com
(818) 772-6235x248

"Who would be stupid enough to quote a fictitious character?"
	-- Don Quixote