[U-Boot-Users] MMU setup in u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 12 16:44:44 CEST 2003

In message <NEBBKJPFOLJNBMFNKBIIAEBFDHAA.clh at net1plus.com>
Chris Hallinan wrote:
> John Ashfield wrote:
> > u-boot setups MMU for maximum of 256M memory using Block Address
> > Translation. Do you have any idea how to setup MMU for
> > more than 256M (for
> > example 1G of memory)?
>
> You did not specify which processor, but in any case, the answer can
> be found in your processor manaul.  For example, for the 603e core,

For PowerPC boards please see the CONFIG_VERY_BIG_RAM  config  option
as used by the sacsng board.

[John, please consider  getting  a  different  email  address.  We're
blocking  all  mail  from hotmail.com, so if Chris had not replied to
your message I would never have seen it.]

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
f u cn rd ths, itn tyg h myxbl cd.