[U-Boot-Users] MMU setup in u-boot

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Mon May 12 17:47:00 CEST 2003

Sorry, you will have to go complex if you want to reach all your memory.

gvb

At 12:29 PM 5/12/2003 -0400, johny122 at hotmail.com wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Our processor is MPC7450. We have only one BAT left to setup SDRAM. The
>other three BAT are used for L3, flash and PCI, and we have 1G memory. I am
>thinking about using Page Address Translation method using hashing functions
>as described in the Motorola green book. This method is quite complicated
>and I dont know where to start with. Any of your feed back is appreciated.
>
>Thanks.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and
may be legally privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. This e-mail and its files are intended solely for
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and their content
is the property of Smiths Aerospace.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the e-mail
administrator at postmaster at smiths-aerospace.com and then delete this
e-mail, its files and any copies.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned
for the presence of known computer viruses.

Smiths addresses are changing!  The new addresses are of the form
firstname.lastname at smiths-aerospace.com.  Please update your address
books!  Please begin using the new form immediately.