[U-Boot-Users] linux image

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu May 15 23:26:57 CEST 2003

In message <AE20493C16DE7F46BC29B257C8D708D3202A80 at mail.oerlikon.ca> you wrote:

> I try to build a linux image for the MPC8260ADS:

What makes you think this question is a topic for the U-Boot  mailing
list?

> # make MPC8260ADS_config
> make: *** No rule to make target `MPC8260ADS_config'.  Stop.
> # make ep8260_config
> make: *** No rule to make target `ep8260_config'.  Stop.
>
> Could you tell me what I miss here?

Maybe your kernel tree does not include support or at  least  default
configurations for the "MPC8260ADS" and "ep8260" boards?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The ideal situation is to have massive computing power right at home.
Something that dims the streetlights and shrinks the picture  on  the
neighbours' TVs when you boot it up.