[U-Boot-Users] QNX

jds jds-ppc at opqua.com
Tue May 20 02:26:49 CEST 2003

chris,

last spring i had DENX/wolfgang work directly with the QNX folks--
the result was native ppcboot/u-boot support for QNX ELF images...

=> tftp 800000 sandpoint-simple.elf
   <...tftp messages snipped...>
=> bootelf 800000
## Starting application at 0x001f1d28 ...

Header size=0x0000009c, Total Size=0x000005c0, #Cpu=1, Type=1
    <...loader and kernel messages snipped...>

Welcome to Neutrino on the Sandpoint
#

jim

--
Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add,
but when there is no longer anything to take away.