[U-Boot-Users] file transfer server

Dhanuka, Anupam APD at dolby.com
Tue May 20 18:47:27 CEST 2003

Hi all

I am using uboot for the ebony board. I want to be able to transfer a
new firmware image to the board over the network. I would like to be
able to connect to some sort of a server running on the board (by
interrupting the boot sequence) through a client running on a remote
system and interactively provide the server with a firmware image which
can then be written by the server onto flash.

Can someone tell me how this can be done?

Thanks

Anupam

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.