[U-Boot-Users] I386 U-boot update

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu May 22 01:49:07 CEST 2003

Dear Daniel,

in message <20030430152156.V16977 at jupiter.omicron.se> you wrote:

> I have attached a number of patches wich updates Uboot to my current
> version for i386.
> Some common files are touched, mostly small changes except for the IDE
> driver which I
> made some more changes for code readability and 386 support, I hope that
> it still works
> for the PPC case.
>
> I will be out of the office until May 14. so any comments will not be
> answred until then.

I really appreciate your effort,  and  would  like  to  include  this
patch,  however it turns out that it causes a LOT of warning messages
(mostly "initialization from incompatible  pointer  type"  plus  some
"'xxx' might be used uninitialized in this function").

Do you think you can clean this up a bit?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Ada is PL/I trying to be Smalltalk.                 - Codoso diBlini