[U-Boot-Users] U-BOOT+GDB+BDI

Karoliya, Abhishek Abhishek.Karoliya at fci.com
Tue May 27 15:11:10 CEST 2003

Hi ,

     I have working U-boot for my 8245 board ,the porting of which required
the BDI.
 Now with this working image , I am trying to use GDB + BDI for source level
debugging to add other components in U-boot.

The problem is when i start GDB {ppc_82XX-gdb u-boot -s u-boot.map}  and I
single step in start.S file , it works fine until the sync instruction under
boot_warm label but as soon i single step it , the gdb goes blank{as in it
returns to new line without printing }
although the u-boot comes up to prompt as seen at serial console.

where I am going wrong ......

Thanks
Abhi