[U-Boot-Users] application program

Chan Queenie-r54684 Queenie.Chan at motorola.com
Wed Nov 5 10:14:38 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm able to run my application program now (loadaddr = 0x40000 and entry point = 0x40004).  Thanks for your previous help.

Now, I encounter another problem.  When my program is too large, there is certain part in my program I cannot run, ie. I cannot run certain functions when I call them, and the board hangs.  I know I have run out of memory space, so I moved my loadaddr to somewhere else, say 0x00300000.  Then I do "go 300004".  Although I can run at this new location, I still have the same problem: the board hangs when I call the same function.  If I shorten my program a bit, I can run it.

So my question is, how can I enlarge the program space?  I've been searching through the codes but no luck.

And one more question, I realize the entry point is always loadaddr + 0x04.  Can I change that?  If yes, please tell me where to change it.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Queenie Chan
NCSD Application Engineer