[U-Boot-Users] Board/driver bragging list proposal

VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE) Gerald.VanBaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Fri Nov 7 20:03:56 CET 2003

Well, the wiki premise is that /everybody/ is the judge and the wiki will settle down with the proper answer.  That is taking quite a lot on faith, especially with something that is pretty subjective and is subject to a lot of ownership-pride.  That is what I was alluding to when I wrote:
  With the wiki, it still may not work, because people may not contribute and
  there is a risk of people getting into "my implementation is better than your
  implementation" fights.  Hopefully we are all smarter than that.

gvb

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager.  Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.  The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.