[U-Boot-Users] Boot from Compact Flash

Thomas Lange thomas at corelatus.com
Tue Nov 18 20:56:36 CET 2003

There seems to be a hw problem with the au1x00 series and
pcmcia ( as you can see from the comment you attached ).

I have reported this to AMD and they are "looking into it".

This affects all data read/written from/to CF. For workaround
see board/dbau1x00/README

I have only used au1000 in big endian mode, so I cannot tell
what happens in little.

/Thomas