[U-Boot-Users] Binary file cat

Adam Bezanson bezanson at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 19:44:38 CET 2003

Thanks, I'll give that a try. I should have clarified "my processor" a
little more. It's a Cirrus Logic EP9312 and yes indeed there is a boot
rom internal to the processor that does these checks for a signature
that I've put in this header. Essentially it's a way for it to determine
if there's a valid image in flash to boot from, otherwise it tries to
boot from other interfaces.

I certainly didn't want to do a global change to a Makefile for
something like this.

Regards,
Adam