[U-Boot-Users] Debugging U-Boot on 440GP

Chuck Meade chuck at ThePTRGroup.com
Tue Nov 25 18:26:18 CET 2003

Hi Brian,

Take a look in U-Boot code for _start_440.  The debug registers
are immediately initialized, which will throw the BDI2000 HW
brkpts off.  I have had similar experiences debugging through
other architectures' U-Boot startup sequences as well.

The 0x700 and 0x1400 are standard 440GP exception vector
locations that will be documented fully in a 440GP manual.

Hope this helps explain things,
Chuck Meade
The PTR Group, Inc.
www.ThePTRGroup.com