[U-Boot-Users] Extending bootm command.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 7 11:13:15 CEST 2003

Dear Steven,

in message <3F827F5E.6060609 at imc-berlin.de> you wrote:

>  > Then one could do something like
>  >
>  > if bootm $fpgadata $some_free_ram ; then
>  >     fpga load 0 $some_free_ram $filesize ;
>  > fi
>
> Any comments on that?

I think Detlev already ACKed that this is a good thing to do.

It's in "The Queue" - sorry, I'm just back from vacation and there is
a _huge_ backlog.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
That Microsoft, the Trabant of the operating  system  world,  may  be
glancing  over the Berlin Wall at the Audis and BMWs and Mercedes. In
their own universe Trabants and Ladas were mainstream too...
                                                   -- Evan Leibovitch