[U-Boot-Users] DiskOnChip problem on warm boot

James Bates jbates at paradise.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 12:56:37 CEST 2003

Hi all,

Have had my MPC8260ADS based system up and running for a while now but I
have recently noticed a problem when I warm boot. When it comes to detecting
the DOC chip I just get a series of 10 "Doc_WaitReady timeout" messages.
This takes about a couple of minutes and then it carries on with the boot as
normal. Any ideas of what is happening? This does not happen in a power on
reset.

Regards,

James

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error please return the message immediately to the sender and delete the message from your systems. Thank you.